About Operation Overhaul
Operation Overhaul is made up of Juu & Ros, two crafty individuals from Singapore. We run a website sharing our DIY tutorials and craft inspiration, hoping to get more people interested in creating their own items.
All our products are personally handcrafted and the best part about DIY is that we’re able to customize accessories to everyone’s liking! If you’re looking to decorate a party, create a special take-home item for your corporate event or even hold a craft workshop, feel free to drop us an email!
Juu, 24, is currently a freelance product designer.
Ros, 23, is a full time graphic designer.
You Might Have Seen Us
Find us familiar? You might have seen us here…
- kikki. K VIP Shopping Night with Live Paper Embellishments Crafting (20 November 2015)
- Crabtree & Evelyn Christmas Media Launch 2015 Invitations and Workshop (20 October 2015)
- Public Garden Crochet 101 Workshop (3 October 2015)
- Crabtree & Evelyn Pop-up Cafe Invitations (27 August 2015)
- The Body Shop’s Members Christmas Party 2014 (1 November 2014)
- Public Garden Linocutting Workshop (25 October 2014)
- The Body Shop’s Cranberry Christmas Media Launch 2014 (2 October 2014)
- Juicy Couture Fall Holiday 2014 Launch(6 August 2014)
- National Library Board Press Play Workshops (January & February 2014)
- Craft Workshop at Temporium (3 November 2013)
- The Body Shop’s Christmas Party at Raffles City Convention Centre (2 November 2013)
- The Honeymania launch at The Body Shop Paragon (19 September 2013)
- ‘Get Crafty’ in ST Life! (12 April 2013)
- Green Your Accessories Craft Workshops at 313@Somerset (23 March 2013)
- DIY (V’day Special) in zbCOMMA Issue 7 (13-19 February 2013)
- ‘Do or DIY’ in URBAN (20 July 2012)