About Operation Overhaul
Operation Overhaul is made up of Juu & Ros, two crafty individuals from Singapore. We run a website sharing our DIY tutorials and craft inspiration, hoping to get more people interested in creating their own items.
All our products are personally handcrafted and the best part about DIY is that we’re able to customize accessories to everyone’s liking! If you’re looking to decorate a party, create a special take-home item for your corporate event or even hold a craft workshop, feel free to drop us an email!
Juu, 24, is currently a freelance product designer.
Ros, 23, is a full time graphic designer.
You Might Have Seen Us
Find us familiar? You might have seen us here…
– The Body Shop’s Members Christmas Party 2014 (1 November 2014)
– Public Garden Linocutting Workshop (25 October 2014)
– The Body Shop’s Cranberry Christmas Media Launch (2 October 2014)
– Juicy Couture Fall Holiday ’14 Launch(6 August 2014)
– National Library Board Press Play Workshops (January & February 2014)
– Craft Workshop at Temporium (3 November 2013)
– The Body Shop’s Christmas Party at Raffles City Convention Centre (2 November 2013)
– Green Your Accessories Craft Workshops at 313@Somerset (23 March 2013)