Easter is coming soon! If you are planning an Easter egg hunt, why not DIY your own Easter Bunny Gift Bag to hide those egg-shaped chocolates in? These gift bags are just the right size to give away candies at a children’s party or small gift items like accessories and jewelry!
*Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Do support our small crafting team!
2 sheets of A4 paper, approx. 180-200gsm
Craft Glue or Double Sided Tape
Height – 11cm
Height including Ears – 15cm
Width – 7.5cm
Gusset – 4cm
Free Gift Bag Template:
1. Get the template ready by cutting it out and scoring all the fold lines. Score the faint lines on the sides of the gift bag as well, this will make it easier to fold the top flap down later on.
2. Fold along all the scored lines.
3. Apply double-sided tape on the “Glue Here” area of PART A.
4. Align PART B and stick it down to attach the two parts together.
5. Apply double-sided tape on the other end of PART B.
6. Fold the gift bag and attach the end you’ve just taped to the other end of PART A.
7. Fold in the flaps on the base and stick it down.
8. Fold in the sides.
9. Fold the top flap down. Your bunny is almost completed, just missing some ears now!
10. Apply some glue to the two bottom corners and fold in the ears along the scored line. Hold it there for a short while to ensure that it’s secure.
11. Apply a little glue on the bottom end and attach it to the back of the gift bag.
12. Repeat Steps 8 & 9 to the other ear and this is how it should look on the back.
13. Your Easter Bunny Gift Bag is completed!
The Easter Bunny Gift Bag is now ready to hold all your egg-shaped chocolates for the Easter Hunt! Do share your creation with us if you give this a try by tagging us on Facebook or Instagram at Operation Overhaul or #OOHCRAFTY.
Want the free Easter Bunny Gift Bag Template? Leave us your email below and we'll send you the link!
Check out more of our freebies here!