Inspired from the popular Aurelie Bidermann necklace below, I’ve decided to share an inspired bracelet version of it!
- Simple Chain Bracelet
- Embroidery Thread in your chosen colours
1. Prepare your threads by cutting them 4 times longer than your chain. I’ve cut 10 strands of each colour, but you can adjust the quantity according to how thick your chains are.
2. Tie a knot with these two set of threads, separating the colours.
3. Pull blue set through from under the first chain.
4. Bring the red set over blue, and under through the same chain.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 with the rest of the chains.
6. Tie a knot at the end of the chain and trim the stray ends neatly.
7. Done! We hope you’ll have fun making these in different colours! xPin It