- Silk Cord 12cm
- Chains, 6cm each
- Jump rings
- 2 End Caps
- Lobster Clasp
1. Fold silk cord in half and glue ends to inside of end cap.
2. Do the same with the folded end of your silk cord.
3. Attach one of the end caps to your chains using a jump ring.
4. Connect the loose ends of your chains together with another jump ring.
5. Attach the lobster clasp using a smaller jump ring.
6. Lastly, attach a large jump ring to the other end cap.
These are great for gifts as you can easily jazz them up with different coloured cords to make a good variety! x