(Images via refinery29)
Inspired from these duo chained rings that are super easy to make. Mix different chains and materials for a different look. You can get the rings with different number of hooks at craft stores easily.
• 2 Jump rings
• Rings with hooks
1. Estimate how long you’d roughly like your chain to be. You don’t have to be very precise with the lengths of your chains as it looks better with some variation.
2. Cut your chains using the cutting edges of your plier.
3. Open your jump rings by pushing one end forward. Never open your jump rings sideways as this will ruin the shape of it.
4. Attach one end of your chain to the jump ring. Do so for the rest of your chains.
5. Attach your ring to the jump ring as well. Close your jump ring by pushing the ends back together.
6. Now, you are done with one side! Do the same for the other ring with the opposite end of the chains.